Saturday, June 10, 2023

Day 161 - The Queen's Man

 The Queen’s Man
 Matthew Ryan Fischer

 
Queenie watched as Ace got out of bed to stretch. It was minutes past five, the sun wouldn’t be out for another hour, but his day had begun. A streetlamp illuminated the room just enough so she could make out his naked form as he ran through his Tai Chi positions. He was a work of art, she thought. Breath taking. When she looked, she still saw the man of twenty. His body was still thick with muscle, but the lines might not be as obvious. Still, what a solid frame. She wanted to command him to come back to bed, to hold her, to pin her down. She wasn’t young anymore, but she still enjoyed being taken by a man who knew how.
Ace turned and noticed her gaze and smiled at her.
“I didn’t mean to wake you.”
“You didn’t. I was just enjoying myself.”
He laughed and walked to her bed to give her a kiss.
“It had been too long. I forgot how much I missed you.”
“How could you ever do that?”
“I’m just a foolish old man I guess.”
“You’re more than that. Much more.”
“Stop.”
“I’m serious.”
“I know when I’m being played. In a moment you’ll ask for something.”
“Am I so transparent?”
“Am I? I came to your bed, didn’t I? I’m already training you an army. What more could you need?”
“You could stay.”
“And be your pet? Is that real? Is that something you even want?”
“You had a son without me. I’ll never forget that.”
“It’s too early for these games. We both made choices back then. You’re the head of your family. I don’t think either of us lost out.”
“I suppose not. But still, I do like watching you in the mornings.”
“I am not opposed to this happening more often.”
“Good, then get back in here with me.”
“I have soldiers to train. You clearly want your grandniece to take over for you someday. I would think you’d want my focus with her.”
“I want both. And I get what I want.”
“I suppose so.”
Ace got back in bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment